To be eligible for this executive master’s programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• have been an international player (senior national team, or long career with a European top-division club with at least one appearance in a European club competition), or be an ex-professional who already holds a position of seniority in a sport organisation;
• be educated to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience;
• have a command of English at the level necessary to study at the master’s level.
The UEFA MIP programme welcomes applications from former elite female players and athletes who have competed at the highest level in sports other than football.
• The UEFA MIP costs €27,000 (including all course materials and lunches).
• Please note that this fee does not include travel and accommodation.
• UEFA encourages applications from men and women from all leagues and countries in Europe, and can provide scholarships where necessary.
Please contact UEFA for more details about the financial support available : firstname.lastname@example.org
You must preregister online and then send an application form, together with CV, cover letter (key targets and aspirations) and letter of recommendation from an employer, national association, former club or person in sport.
The UEFA MIP team is here to help you during the entire application process.
Step 1: Fill the form down below
Session 1 at UEFA HQ in Nyon, Switzerland in Autumn 2023 kicks off the UEFA MIP adventure.
To send your application, please fill in all the fields of the form right below!
THE ONLINE APPLICATION ARE NOW CLOSED
You want more info about UEFA MIP 5?
Contact Viktoria Rosta, UEFA MIP’s manager: